- The Universal QSYer KeyPad works with both ICOM and selected Yaesu radios, extends these capabilities to owners of the Yaesu FT-817, FT-897, FT857, and FT-100. Additiona features for Icom Radios
- Amateur Radio Products From John Hansen, W2FS, Kenwood D700 Keyboard Interface, Expandable TNC with an Optional, remote controls for ICOM radios, frequency keypads for yaesu and icom radios
- We offer brand name products including metcal, loctite, weller, hakko, kester, lindstrom, desco, fluke, 3m, xcelite, chemtronics, xuron, tech spray, excelta, intermetro, scc, luxo, ideal, micro care, and scienscope. Products for Electronic Assembly and Repair. MA USA
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
- This is a very simple program which helps visually handicapped people to see the frequency and mode of the rig. Or maybe it's useful for demos, trade shows or similiar. It will work with any Icom except the IC-735.
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
- CI-V OCX For The Icom 756Pro allow you to interface your own application or visual basic, excel, word or similar custom applications to your icom radio.
Pro Key Set
- This small program helps you to edit the CW memories of your Icom 756Pro, 756Pro2, 746 or 746Pro rig. On startup it reads the current memory contents and displays it. You can edit the text and store the memories individually or all 4 together