European 135.7 - 137.8 kHz Band Plan
- This is not an officially recognized band plan for the European LF allocation between 135.7 and 137.800 kHz. This plan just contains my own observations and shall help the newcomer to get some orientation on where to find what.
US Band Plan by ICOM
- ICOM USA Amateur Radio HF VHF/UHF band plan updated to 2008, include a Common Country prefixes in PDF Format
Young Ladies Radio League
- Organized in 1939, YLRL (Young Ladies Radio League) is a nonprofit organization of women Amateur Radio Licensees. With a membership of approximately 800, it is international in scope with about 100 of those members who are DX YLs.
ICOM 746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM 746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.
- RUMlog is a short-wave logging and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX
RUMlog is available with an interface for transceiver control. Supporting Kenwood, Elecraft and ICOM. (IC-7400/IC746PRO, IC-7000 and IC-706)
- Windows and MacOS programming software for the ICOM IC-7000