W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
Multiband wire antennas and ATUspop
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
The Crossed-Field Antenna
- Please be aware this article introduces a completely new concept in antenna theory. In fact, this is considered the most important development relative to antennas in this century. It is so pervasive that a series of articles are required to cover the concept and its applications to the depth and extent it deserves. This is the first publication about the Crossed-Field Antenna
Antique Radio Page
- The antique radio page is the best place to start if you want to learn about antique radios. this award-winning site features a huge image gallery with hundreds of antique radios (tube, transistor, and crystal sets), useful articles, reviews of out-of-print radio reference books, and the amazing arp directory where you can search and find antique radios on the web!
- Association of Silicon Valley Amateur Radio Organizations.
ASVARO is a California non-profit public benefit educational corporation (501(c)(3)) dedicated to supporting amateur radio for education and public service. Located in the Silicon Valley of California
30 meters digital group
- Group dedicated to 30 Meter digital activity on this unique HF band! All licensed Hams and SWLs anywhere are welcome to join in. Include live PSK 31 receiver, dx spots and event calendar
Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
UK Radio Amateurs Annual CW Table
- The purpose of the table is to encourage CW activity on the HF bands and six metres. Each year participants start afresh and work as many DXCC entities on each of the ten bands as possible between 0000Z on 1st January and 2400Z on 31st December
- Inductance calculation for single layer, air-wounded coils and helixes up to about 800 MHz. Inductance calculations accuracy is around 1%. Also, coils with maximum Q for given inductance, resonant RF chokes, PI and T resistive attenuators calculations are provided. Skin effects, radiation losses and other minor side effects are not accounted in maksimum Q factor coils calculations. Program assumes using copper (Cu) enameled or silver (Ag) plated wire. Program is writen bilingual in English and Serbian by YU1AW