- MiniDSP is a platform for digital audio signal processing applications. Manufacture low cost digital signal processor kits for the DIY/OEM market. Our flexible audio platforms are software controlled and easily upgradeable.
The Audio Guru
- The Audio Guru sells hi quality parts and installation accessories for amateur radio on the web at www.theaudioguru.net, and at HamFests in the East Tennessee region, as well as Knoxville/Maryville Tennessee.
The AM Forum
- A site dedicated for the AM Radio Amateur and vintage radio. Home of the AM Press/Exchange, The AM Forum (the largest BBS of it's kind),and The AM Classifieds, Photos, Audio, and technical information. Audio and Video chat rooms.
- Lets you listen to your scanner across your own network, or via the internet.
Shoutcast/ICEcast compatible broadcasting for Uniden and GRE scanners.
Broadcast your audio from your PC.
BroadWave Streaming Audio Server
- Software to stream live audio over the Internet, Automatically compresses and streams audio recordings online, Streams play automatically in all popular browsers, Installs and streaming audio in just minutes.
Fatpigdog's Real Time FFT Audio Spectrum Analyzer
- Fatpigdog's Real Time FFT Audio Spectrum Analyzer. User interface has the look and Feel of an HP Spectrum Analyzer. But, in addition to the regular Spectrum Plot, it also produces detailed Waterfall plots. The user can optimize the color map, chosing from a wide assortment of color themes. This analyzer supports multiple traces, trace arithmetic and normalization.
TenTec Omni VI AGC modification
- Modification leaves nearly all of the existing Omni agc circuitry intact, simply add an audio detector which modifies the delay characteristics of the original system by G3IXQ