Vatican City Radio
- Every day Vatican Radio broadcasts programmes in 40 different languages in five continents, produced by over two hundred journalists located in 61 different countries. Vatican Radio: producing more than 42.000 hours of simultaneous broadcasting covering international
news, religious celebrations, in-depth programmes and music. Vatican Radio: from topical subjects to in-depth programmes on moral questions. Vatican Radio: offers to everyone, catholic or not, the Church's point of view.
Swiss Radio International
- An online database of Swiss Radio International
shortwave and satellite frequencies and schedules which may be searched by language, target country and/or region.
Radio New Zealand International
- Radio New Zealand International
is a Shortwave Broadcaste
r. Our broadcasts are beamed to the island nations of the Pacific but can also be heard in other parts of the world.
- The international
service of Czech Radio offers a broad, unbiased, and up-to-the-minute picture of life in the Czech Republic.
Radio Sweden International
- Offers highlights of daily English language service, programs and frequencies, online reception report and request for QSL Card and newslinks.
- Official site of Radio Slovakia International
The Voice Of Mongolia
- The Voice Of Mongolia is the country's only overseas broadcasting service and is operated by Mongolian Radio & Television, a public service broadcaste
r of the Mongolian Government.
Radio Free Europe
- Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty is an international
news and broadcast organization serving Central and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, Central Asia, Russia, the Middle East and Balkan countries.
- RKI (Radio Korea International
), an international
broadcast service. Information and connection to live Real Audio broadcasts. RKi brings 10 languages news and Korean songs
Radio for Peace International
- Radio for Peace International
(RFPI) is a Global Community Radio Station located in Costa Rica, Central America that broadcasts progressive news on shortwave radio and the internet on topics of Peace, Human Rights and the Environment. RFPI gives a voice to the voiceless by promoting democratic communication.
Radio Exterior de Espaņa
- Emits daily 24 hour shortwave radio broadcast from Spain and targets international
listeners who wish to find out about Spain and also Spaniards living abroad, who wish to keep abreast of news at home.
- Operates Singapore's largest radio network with 11 FM stations and 3 shortwave stations providing sound entertainment and up-to-the-minute news and information locally and international
Radio Canada International
- The radio voice of Canada broadcasts daily programs in French, English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Ukrainian, on shortwaves, satellite and via RealAudio.