Asian broadcasting institute
- ABI is a nonprofit organization established in 1979 to research and analyze broadcasting in Japan, South and North Korea, China, Hongkong, Taiwan, Macao and Mongolia in addition to international
service around the world in languages used in those countries and regions.
- American shortwave listeners' club
Cumbre dx home page
- Shortwave dxing newsletter, Cumbre DX is a List-Server resource dedicated to reporting what's hot in regional and international
shortwave broadcast listening
Michigan area radio enthusiasts
- Michigan area radio enthusiasts, inc. is a non-profit club of swl
s, dxers, scanner buffs and general radio nuts, serving radio hobbyists with schedules, discussion groups
- Ecoute de la radiodiffusion en oc/om/ol. French only swl
Worldwide dx club
- A non-political DX organization, founded in 1966. Its aims are to strengthen this fascinating and scientific hobby as well as the international
DX movement for better understanding and friendship among nations.