about io locator on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Contesting : Software DX Resources : Beacons DX Resources : Beacons : Beacon stations DX Resources : Ham Radio Awards Operating Aids : Distance & Bearing Operating Aids : Grid Squares
Operating Aids : Maps Operating Aids : Travelling Software : Antenna analysis Software : Collections Software : Databases Software : Grid Bearing and Maps
- Maidenhead Locator Calculator
- On-line calculator for Maidenhead locator calculations. It will work out your Maidenhead locator if you supply it with map references or calculate map references from your locator code.
[ Hits: 3964 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Areas and squares
- List and maps of European squares for each call area. You can use the list, to estimate the location, if you hear a station on the band who's locator you do not know.
[ Hits: 3927 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- PA2P Map WW-locator
- Google Maps utility map by PA2P, with WW-locator and lat/lon. A Google Maps mash-up, also using the code of F6FVY, but with extra options.
[ Hits: 1102 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
Software : Linux Software : Pocket PC
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10252 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Psion ham software
- Amateur radio programs to download, locator , log, etc... for Psion Aprs maps for PC (ui-view)
[ Hits: 3375 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- EZ QRA Locator
- The EZ QRA Locator softawre is a simple software for the calculation of QRA locators
[ Hits: 3846 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- WinGrid & DOSgrid
- Gridconv.zip contains Wingrid.exe and Dosgrid.exe, DOS and (16 bit) Windows versions of a simple program that converts between NGR, Maidenhead Locator, QRA, and Latitude/Longitude. They are copyright, but freely distributable for no charge.
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Add-in module to Microsoft Excel, contains a set of radio amateur relevant special functions:
DistSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model distance between two locators [km] DirSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model direction from Loc1 to Loc2
[ Hits: 1887 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- This free program displays the location of any locator on a map.
It calaculates between two Maidenhead locators the distance (km and miles) azimuth longitude latitude
Show the location, direction and distance as you move your mouse on a map!
Graphical Locator Program, By ON6MU
[ Hits: 1398 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- This free program calculates the location of any locator. It calaculates the distance, azimuth, longitude and latitude between two Maidenhead locators. Converts longitude/latitude coordinates to Maidenhead locator Converts Maidenhead locator to longitude/latitude coordinates
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PreMuLoc for windows
- This program combines the formerly know programs PreFind and MU-Locator into one but with many improvements to find the location of any prefix, country or Maidenhead locator! Display and find locators on any map and calculate the distance and direction between two locators.
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QTH Locator
- QTH Locator is free Windows program to calculate distances and angles between 2 stations, with a data base to handle and store position data (even usable as a simple logbook) and a lot of graphic stuff to display geographic positions. It is capable to display self-made maps or UIVIEW maps also. by dg4mcb
[ Hits: 1729 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links