- Association of Silicon Valley Amateur Radio Organizations.
ASVARO is a California non-profit public benefit educational corporation (501(c)(3)) dedicated to supporting amateur radio for education and public service
. Located in the Silicon Valley of California
South County ARES
- Web site for south county ares (amateur radio emergency service
), southern san mateo county, california
W6WGZ Madera County Amateur Radio Club
- The Madera County Amateur Radio Club was formed for public service
, education, scientific and recreational purposes of amateur radio and to elevate the standards of operating practices and ethics in amateur radio communications. San Joacquin Valley California
W6MLP Milpitas Amateur Radio and Electronics Society
- The Milpitas Amateur Radio and Electronics Society was formed in 2000 and incorporated in 2002
The club is independent from but supports two volunteer emergency communications organizations: Milpitas Amateur Radio Emergency Service
s (ARES) and the Milpitas City Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service
s (RACES) groups.
IECARO - Inland Empire Council of Amateur Radio Organizations
- The purposes of IECARO are, to provide a forum for all member organizations wherein each will benefit from the experiences of the others, To provide a vehicle for periodic sponsorship of the ARRL Southwestern Division Convention, To develop a consensus on current issues before the Amateur Community within the IECARO Service
Yolo Amateur Radio Society (YARS)
- The Yolo Amateur Radio Society (YARS) is primarily a public service
oriented club assisting with communications for many public events around the Sacramento Valley.
Tri-County Amateur Radio Association
- An amateur radio association (club), a service
organization, located in laverne, ca, usa which meets the second (2nd) wednesday of each month. non-members are encouraged to attend. the monthly newsletter is called the qrm. training and testing help available.
K6BB Big Bear ham radio club
- The club was established in 1975 with the purpose to further the exchange of information and cooperation between members, to promote knowledge, to prepare for service
in the community in time of disaster or need for emergency communications,