Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
Magnetic Loop Antenna Experiments
- Building a magnetic loop antenna feels more like a small plumbing project as the principle building materials consists of copper water pipe and fittings that must be soldered ("sweated") together. Full details drawing and details here.
- METEOR v 4.0 DOS and COLORGRAMME Specialized software in the detection and registration of echoes radio products by meteors shower (falling star) at the time of their gone in atmospheric
- RTTY.COM has been established to focus on the many aspects of Amateur Radio Teletype (RTTY) and to present to the dedicated RTTYer, and to the curious, a location wherein one can find information relating to RTTY and BAUDOT communications.
Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen