Antenna Impedance measurement
- When experimenting on an antenna it's often important to determine its feedpoint impedance at various frequencies across the operating band. It's easy enough to measure SWR, but sometimes we need to know more detail than this
- Amateur Radio Products From John Hansen, W2FS, Kenwood D700 Keyboard Interface, Expandable TNC with an Optional, remote controls for ICOM radios, frequency keypads for yaesu and icom radios
MCP-D7G TH-D7A TH-D7E Memory Control
- This program is for editing Memory Channels APRS, SKY COMMAND II and various settings on the kenwood amateur radio TH-D7A(G)/D7A(G2.0)/D7E(G2.0)
A similar version exist for TH-D7 generation 1.
Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.
Memory Control Program MCP-1A
- Kenwood TM-271A / TM-271E / TM-471A.
By utilizing this software, you can enjoy the versatility of the TM-271 Series transceiver through the memory channel management and edit functions.