Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
Dual band 6m/4m Yagi
- This antenna was optimized with the goal to minimize any changes in 6jxx6 impedance/lobes. The result is a 7 el on 70 MHz with a little loss of gain comparing with the other monobands of the same lenght.
G0FTD's experimental INDiX antenna
- This antenna is meant to be hung indoors within a window frame for those who can't get an outdoor antenna erected. Plan include dimensions for 50mhz 70Mhz and 144Mhz
Cupeles Electronics LLC
- Two way radio communication services for Kenwood Icom Yaesu radio and ameritron drake cliperton henry heathkit amp yaesu kenwood linear amplifiers based in Harrisburg, PA by WB3M
Diplexer 2m 70cm
- This DIPLEXER separates 2m from 70cm on the same coax cable, and allows to use 2 antennas over the same cable and permits transmission on one band
and simultaneous receiption on the other band by hb9abx