HF Copper Looppop
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, 11 1991
DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
Ham Radio Deluxe v4pop
- HRD v4 is a freeware windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV
Tube Amplifier data and tech info
- Source of common model manuals and amateur help on amplifier problems for the amateur bands, Discussion of vacuum tube amplifiers. Technical information and discussion of obselete tube replacement.
Variable bandwidth cw filter
- As the sunspots return and DX propagation conditions to improve, the age old problem with QRM begins to show up on the amateur bands. Thif filter help you on improving reception
Radio QRP - The Art of Low Power
- QRP is The Art of Low Power Radio where the challenge is to operate and/or build AM radio transmitters usinga bare minimum of components, money and construction skill.
Fox Tango International
- Yaesu FT-101 Users Group purpose and scope is to serve as a sort of benevolent, protective, mutual aid and social club, essentially for the purpose of interchanging information, ideas, experiences and problems. By and for owners of Yaesu amateur radio equipment. Founded in 1972 by Amateur Radio operator Milton Lowens N4ML