A magnetic loop antenna for HFpop
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. Most parts needed can be purchased at a hardware shop. The antenna can be put together in an afternoon and requires only hand tools to assemble. It should cost less than sixty dollars to build.
by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
Digital Oscilloscope kit
- The kit is build on a 75mm x 65 mm PCB and consists of only a few components. Kit includes comprehensive hardware details, Windows 95/98 software plus all the parts you needs to build this project.
Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
- Manufacturer of amplifiers, antenna switches antenna Tuners, wattmeters and relay buffers, amplifier accessories, antennas and tubes and parts
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
Radiodan - W7RF
- BIRD RF power measuring, new and used, HENRY RF power amplifiers (used HF amps), TOHTSU coaxial relays, SAMLEX power supplies, RFI chokes reduce interference, Partsparts, tubes, Used amplifiers, radios, antennas and accessories, Los Angeles, CA.
Antique Electronic Supply
- Antique Electronic Supply has a complete line of vacuum tubes. We feature Svetlana vacuum tubes for amateur radio, broadcaasting and audio applications. We have over 700,000 new old stock tubes to choose from. We also have a complete line of transformers, featuring Hammond and One Electron. Capacitors, resistors, parts, books, etc. Most orders shipped within 24 hours. Major credit cards accpeted. E-mail for free catalog!