- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
- Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input. Vox Recorder has been designed in particular for radio-scanner hobbists.
MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK, &c.).
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
Vox Actuated Recorder for Windows
- Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input.
DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA