- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for all HF bands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
A Modern Thermocouple Ammeter
- Thermocouple ammeters are very rare these days, but the job they were perfect for - measuring antenna currents - is still a modern requirement especially in respect to groundplane currents. By David A. Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
New HF antenna HB9ABXupdatedpop
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX
- The purpose of this web page is to try to investigate the ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX problem reported by many radio amateurs through out the world; and unfortunately not properly taken care of by ICOM. If you are the owner of either the ICOM IC-746PRO or the IC-7400 you may already have experienced the Dead TX Issue. If not you may sooner or later.