A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
Quadrafilar Helix antenna for 436 Mhz
- This is an antenna that author just built. Was intend for receiving the AO-27 downlink (at 436.800 +/- doppler). It is built with right hand circular polarization, and the gain is supposed to be in the neighborhood of 3 DB.
A 2.4 Ghz High gain antennapop
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
NO6PW San Francisco Ham Radio Club
- SFHRC - San Francisco Ham Radio Club, formed December 1,1998, to conduct activities to advance the general interest and welfare of Ham Radio in San Francisco and neighboring communities of the Bay Area.
- OCCARO is a membership organization formed for the benefit of all Amateur Radio clubs in Orange County, CA and neighboring counties.
W1GZ MARA Ham Radio Fitchburg Mass
- Aamateur radio club affiliated with the Amateur Radio Relay League (ARRL) from Fitchburg Massachusetts. MARA owns and operates the W1GZ repeater 145.45- with a tone of 74.4.
HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
- RUMlog is a short-wave logging and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX
RUMlog is available with an interface for transceiver control. Supporting Kenwood, Elecraft and ICOM. (IC-7400/IC746PRO, IC-7000 and IC-706)