Amateur Radio Astronomy
- A radio-tel
escope project observing the natural radio emissions of neutral hydrogen atoms throughout space.
Basics of Radio Astronomy
- This workbook was developed to support training for the Goldstone-Apple Valley Radio Tel
escope, but is a resource applicable to all radio astronomy.
Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio tel
escopes work, and the kinds of research done with radio tel
- A non-profit educational and scientific organization devoted to privatizing the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intel
ATNF - Australia Telescope National Facility
- Operates the Australia Tel
escope, a set of radio tel
escopes in New South Wales. These tel
escopes are used, individually or together, to study objects in the Universe ranging from the remains of dead stars to entire galaxies.
- The world's largest fully steerable radio tel
escope, the 100 m antenna of Effelsberg in Bonn, Germany, operated since August 1972.