- Information about the activities of the Danish Broadcasting Corporation including news from Denmark and schedules relating to specific radio and tel
Radio Canada International
- The radio voice of Canada broadcasts daily programs in French, English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Ukrainian, on shortwaves, satel
lite and via RealAudio.
- Radio Budapest is the external service of Hungarian Radio Company Limited, the public service broadcasting organisat
Radio Australia ABC
- Online in RealAudio and Windows Media formats, with multiple language shortwave schedules, and instructions for receiving Australian satel
lite radio and TV (AusTV).
- InstantTrack is a satel
lite tracking program for PC compatibles running DOS or other environments for DOS programs (including Windows) InstantTrack has been a favorite of many amateur radio satel
lite operators since the introduction of version 1.00 in 1989 ...
- STSORBIT PLUS, usually known as STSPLUS, will track the space shuttle or any satel
lite for which orbital data (TLEs) are available. A brief description of the program and several screen capture examples follow the links for downloading the program files.
Home Planet Release 3.1
- Comprehensive astronomy / space / satel
lite-tracking package for Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me and Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP
BUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satel
lite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The software is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
Evo is a program to compute the decay or re-entry times of earth satel
lites. For objects nearing decay, it generates sets of orbital elements for each revolution. The format of the input and output element sets conform to the standard tle format accepted by many prediction programs.
Satellite tracking with GPS
- The program calculates the actual position of the satel
lites using the NORAD 2LINE-element set, which is available via the Internet, for nearly all satel
lites. The position is then displayed in 3D-view as well as in 2D (mercator) view, where the footprints are also be shown.