Low Power Radio Modules
- Low power radio modules - supplying rf modules, rf transceivers, radiometrix transmitters receivers, low power radio modules, scada, frequency hopping, 900 mhz, wireless data transmission, data telemetry, gps modules & receivers and more
- FAX480 was developed to provide for relatively high resolution image transmission on HF, VHF, and UHF amateur radio bands. FAX480 was designed to bridge the gap between conventional slow scan television (SSTV) and conventional facsimile techniques.
Real Time Satellite trackingpop
- Select your favorite satellite and watch its trajectory on Google Maps in real time! Includes ISS tracking, Weather, Geostationary, GPS Military, and of course Amateur radio satellites
G7IZU Radio Reflection Detection Page
- Meteor Shower, Aurora, Sporadic-E and Solar Flares detected using Radio Signal Reflection, by Andy Smith, G7IZU. Live waterfall displays from three receivers, live Es propagation maps.
The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
- Distance and directions calculation program using both Spheric, the perfect round earth model, and Vincenty's inverse ellipsoid algorithm, the WGS 84 earth model.