Search Results for "linear hf amplifier home"8 links
- Build an HF Linear Amp
- Hombrew project to build an HF linear amplifier whose output is 210W for 16W of drive on 80M and max output is 300W.
[ Hits: 21570 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- IK5MEN HF amplifier 10-160m.
- Italian page including pictures schematics diagrams of an home made linear amplifier using four EL509 in parallel. Output power is about 700W.
[ Hits: 4430 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 2803 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- I5UXJ home made amplifiers
- Infomration schematics and pictures about various hf and vhf QRO linear amplifiers
[ Hits: 4669 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2415 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2213 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 400W VHF Linear
- A 400 W 144 MHz GI7b Linear amplifier
[ Hits: 1868 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- VHF Linear Amplifier by SV1BSX
- There is not a personal design on this page, just I've transfered useful notes from PHILIPS RF Bipolar Transistors - Data HandBook
about BLY89C VHF Power transistor, which is very popular among Amateur Radio homebrewers
[ Hits: 1118 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]