about linux log on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Contesting : Software
Ham Radio : Blogs : Europe : Germany Ham Radio : Blogs : USA Operating Modes : D-STAR Software : Antenna analysis Software : Collections Software : Contesting Software : D-STAR Software : Internet Linking Software : Linux
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
[ Hits: 2207 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- TLF Contest Log
- A GPL console mode (ip-) networked logging and contest program for hamradio under LINUX
[ Hits: 1044 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- JL Logger
- JL is a free contest logger written entirely in Java. Run under Windows, Linux, Solaris, and MacOS X by W1JQ
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Software : Low Frequency Software : RF Coverage Mapping
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 1488 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 7527 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Xlog for linux
- Easy to use logging program for linux/X, written with the GTK library. Contacts are saved in a browsable list, which can be edited.
[ Hits: 3986 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 4541 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- LiHaLo : LInux HAm LOgbook
- Freeware ham-radio logbook written in PHP, and based on Apache and MySQL, even if developed undex linux has been tested with windows and macosx by on4axv and on5dqz
[ Hits: 2972 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Wireless Field Day Log Program
- A reliable logging system for Field Day based
on wireless networking. Freeware, runs on macintosh, linux and windows
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 15132 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Twlog is a linux ham radio log program records basic Ham log information. It was writen for day to day logging, not contesting. By WA0EIR
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KLog is a Ham radio logging program for Linux / KDE
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CQRLOG for Linux
- CQRLOG is a Linux advanced ham radio logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries.
[ Hits: 1361 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links