D-StarLet - D-Star Radio Messaging System
- A web-based text messaging application using D-Star digital data technology. Client server environment, where server can run linux windows or macos os with apache tomcat by Dean K. Gibson.
Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit SimulatorPriority listing
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
- KLog is a Ham radio logging program for Linux / KDE
CQRLOG for Linux
- CQRLOG is a Linux advanced ham radio logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries.
IBP - Beacon Monitor
- Linux program that helps one with monitoring the beacons of the International Beacon Project, by continuously showing which beacon is transmitting on which frequency, along with the distance and antenna directions by PA3FWM
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
ebook2cw - text to morse
- ebook2cw is a command line program (optional GUI available) which converts a plain text ebook to morse code MP3 files. It works on several platforms, including Windows and Linux.
SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel