- APRSISCE/32 is an Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS) program, primarily intended for Windows and Windows Mobile (CE), although it will run on Linux and Mac OS under wine.
Offer enhanced messaging, announcement support via ANSRVR, and QRU for object query support, can run as a highly configurable Digipeater
- Free ham radio logging software for Mac OS X by SM7YEA
- BBLogger, is a Freeware windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more By IK2VIW IK2UVR
LOTW EQSL Utility
- LoTW and eQSL export utility for Windows
allows you to export your LOTW and eQSL marked qso’s from Logger32 or an existing ADIF file and process them to the format of the service you are using and automatically upload them to either LOTW or eQSL.cc. By N2AMG
TK3 for IC-R3
- tk3 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R3 receiver. Though tk3 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
tk7 Software for the ICOM IC-Q7
- tk7 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-Q7 walkie-talkie. Though tk7 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
- Implementation of NORAD SGP4/SDP4 algorithms in PHP for determining a satellites location and velocity in Earth orbit. These SGP4/SDP4 models were ported from Predict 2.2.3 written by John A. Magliacane (KD2BD) for the Linux operating system.