Z-Match Antenna Tuner project
- This Z-Match is a link coupled all-band tuner. Two all band tank circuits cover 3-14mhz and 14-30mhz. The tank output links are selected with a very heavy duty SPDT rotary switch.
Brown Brothers Machine Keys
- The purpose of this article is to describe in detail the Morse code keys made by the Brown Brothers Machine Company (BBMC), to aid the serious key collector in identifying each model made by this fine company.
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
- Morse Machine is a tool for learning to read Morse at a good speed, based on the Koch Method
Online Morse Code Game
- An online morse game that can be used both to learn receivind and trasmitting morse code
- EchoStation is a commercial windows repeater-control program for Windows which makes it easy to set up a complete, fully-functional repeater or announcement machine using a personal computer. Demo version available