An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
Sensitivity of Multi Turn Receiving Loops
- Magnetism is manifested as a 'field of vectors', that is, any point in the magnetic field has not only a magnitude, but a direction in space. The four Maxwell equations describe how electric and magnetic vector fields behave and interact.
W6AB Mount Desert West
- Satellite Amateur Radio Club, W6AB, located on beautiful Vandenberg Air Force Base, on the California Central Coast.
Palomar Amateur Radio Club
- The Palomar Amateur Radio Club ("PARC"), in existence since 1936, serves the Amateur Radio community of San Diego County California with repeaters located on Palomar Mountain
WR6AOK San Lorenzo Valley Amateur Radio Club
- The San Lorenzo Valley Amateur Radio Club, WR6AOK, is a ham radio club for amateurs in and around the San Lorenzo Valley. We are located between San Jose and Santa Cruz in the coastal mountain range of the Santa Cruz County, California.