Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
Wisconsin Michigan CB Radio And Scanner Club
- Here you will find an assortment of related links to some of the best CB and Scanner Sites on the Web. As well as a wealth of information on these two hobbies and others including articles on Ham Radio and other wireless technologies.
Worked All States (WAS) by ARRL
- The WAS (Worked All States) Award is available to all amateurs worldwide who submit proof with written confirmation of having contacted each of the 50 states of the United States of America.
- Amateur radio, Technology, Towers, Land, Wilderness, real estate, Visalia DX Convention Report #1 Flexradio Antennas Dxpedition, Elecraft introduces K3, here are pictures of the radio from the outside and inside from the Visalia DX Convention
- VECTOR is the acronym chosen for the City of Vancouverís Amateur Radio program. VECTOR includes both licensed Amateur Radio operators and other communications volunteers involved in the city emergency program
W8DZ - Greater cincinnati amateur radio association
- GCARA is a general interest amateur radio club intended to promote amateur radio, electronics education and fellowship through amateur radio in the Greater Cincinnati Tristate - Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky area. The club service area lies within a circle having a radius of 25 miles from downtown Cincinnati.
500mw CW Transmitter
- A very quick and easy way to get on the air is to build a "Michigan Mighty Mite" CW transmitter for 160, 80, 40 or 30 meters. It can't get simpler than this. It has very few parts, costs almost nothing, and it works! Cost estimate $10 by VE6WTF