Scanner-radios picking the right scanner
- There was a time that scanning was easy. There were no trunked radio links and no digital radios. There was no encryption with frequency hopping to drivge us scanner radio-operators nuts. And there were no laws at one time telling us what we can scan and what we can not scan.
Fortunately even with the above scanning is still a fun hobby.
- It offers support for AEA, Kantronics, SCS/Paccomm and Hal controllers. The program also offers full transceiver control for most of todays HF radios. The program also support DX Cluster monitoring
- YPLOG logging software for Windows support Icom and Kenwood Radios, map programs and a program for coaxial trap design.
- 32-bit Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka.
Logger32 runs under Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows NT and Windows XP
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
TH-D7 control program
- This software allows you to control TH-D7 radio functions in real time, using a windows interface. This software will graph current activity of any 4mhz range, allowing the user to mouse click any active portion - automatically changing the radios frequency.