Search Results for "mixw"11 links
- PSK31 Web Receiver
- These web receiver based in Kiew Ukraine show PSK31 activity on 20m band 14.070-14.074 MHz remotely by using a web browser. Requires java by the MixW team
[ Hits: 4084 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1765 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Amateur radio products and support for rig experts brand in the USA. The new USA RigExpert SD, RigExpert Plus, MixW Software
[ Hits: 1950 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4066 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- FT-920 and MixW 2
- Interfacing MixW 2.xx and Yaesu FT-920
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MixW V3
- PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other modes, Log, DXCluster, telnet access, log backup, Rotor, CAT and whatever you dream in a single program
[ Hits: 80551 | Votes: 2708 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 16255 | Votes: 437 | Rating: 8.49 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 11473 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- MixW - Online QRZ.com Lookup dll
- This add-in for MixW will automatically do a callsign lookup from qrz.com and fill select information into your MixW log entry. It also optionally checks to see if the station is a known LoTW user
[ Hits: 727 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. DigiPan is the result of a joint effort between myself and Nick Fedoseev, UT2UZ, the author of MIXW32, and is intended to make PSK31 operation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
[ Hits: 28305 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- MixW More Icons
- A collection of extra Icons for the superb MixW programme.
[ Hits: 1563 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.60 ]