- This model was introduced in the early 40's to replace or augment the HRO in applications demanding a more onerous duty than basic operational point-to-point communications such as intercepting coded axis radio messages during WWII.
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morsecode, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
Electronic Construction Tutorial
- Everything you wanted to know about building stuff but were afraid to ask."
This series was originally published in "73 Amateur Radio" between November 1997 and February 1998
Adjusting Morse Keys and Paddles
- These instructions use simple, generally familiar examples of equipment types and are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best
Setting up the Electroinstruments Key-8
- These instructions are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best. What you are looking for ultimately is a particular feel, and that will vary from person to person.
- CutRate Batteries supplies fully compatible, after market battery packs for two-way radios and barcode scanners. Our products are guaranteed to work with Motorola, Kenwood, Yaesu, Vertex, Icom, Telxon, Intermec, LXE and PSC two-way radios and barcode scanners.
- acarsd is an ACARS decoder for a LINUX or Windows PC which attempts to decode ACARS transmissions in real-time using up to three Soundcards. acarsd is also a realtime ACARS Server, for the worldwide spotter and ACARS community.
- A freeware windows based MorseCode program written in Visual Basic 6 with source code freely available! The program uses DirectX DirectSound for some features. You may download the source code and/or the executable at the bottom of the page.
- Educational software for Palm Pilot and Windows that quickly teaches Signal Flags and MorseCode using mnemonic techniques and a well designed flashcard program
SV2AGW AGWTerm Packet Terminal
- This program needs no other explanations because it is just a terminal program. The only difference is that it is multitasking. This means that you can have multiple connects and you can YAPP without restrictions. You can receive as many YAPPs as you wish simultaneously. If you have more than a RadioPort (You have more than a TNC) you can connect in any RadioPort. You can have also unlimited number of connections (about 100).
- Scan*Star Spectrum Commander is the software of choice for radio enthusiasts who desire advanced computer control, comprehensive database management features and support for a wide range of radios and decoders.