802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootoutpop
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
How to build a tin can waveguide antennapop
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
The Art & Skill of Radio-Telegraphy
- A freware book on learning morse-code. The Art & Skill of Radio-Telegraphy Third Revised Edition by William G. Pierpont N0HFF, online version available in multiple languages
CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
Operating Practice - ON4WW
- A must read guide for all new and old operators.
This document was originally written with the prime focus on DXing and pileup behavior. Suggestions by proofreaders have been implemented; the document is not as narrowly focused anymore as originally intended. It contains hints, tips and tricks for newcomers as well as old-timers. Additionally there are VHF/UHF operational matters, DX Cluster ethics, COPS, Conflict Situations and more.
- Domino is the name given by the developers to a family of IFK coded coherent phase single tone MFSK keyed modes, using sequential tone-pairs in two alternate fields arranged as orthogonal but interleaved tone sets.
- The Olivia transmission system is constructed of two layers: the lower, modulation layer is an (almost) classical Multi-Frequency Shift Keying (MFSK) and the higher layer is a Forward Error-Correcting (FEC) code based on Walsh functions.
- Hf-vhf-uhf-shf-digital-monitoring-site,wavecom Decoder and tools, winradio and DRM decoders, WD3000 Direction Finding System , radioraft software. PFSL3000 Integrated HF-VHF-UHF signal monitorin
Grounding and RFI
- Described system was designed to provide a high level of lightning protection - there are three levels of defense to guard against let-through. It isn't perfect, but does, however, follow good guidelines and shows measured improvements in RFI reduction.