Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
YO4PX Francisc Grunberg blog
- Articles about Amateur Radio, own writings and translations: history, DXpeditions, contesting and DXing ethics, Codes of Conduct, Suggestions for Pile-ups, Suggestions for Contesters, the most wanted DXCC entities.
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
- A neat free little tool to log your contacts. It automatically looks up previous contacts with recent call. Select text in MRP40 Rx- window. Auto insert that text into MiniLog via double click. By Polar Electric
- Macintosh morsecode software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morsecode equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
Using ferrite for interference suppression
- Excellent guide to using ferrite cores for interference suppression.
Understanding and Solving RF Interference and Noise Problems by Jim Brown K9YC Audio Systems Group, Inc. PDF File