Transmitting Antennas For HF Broadcasting
- This paper discusses a number of common used HF transmitting antenna systems and corresponding reference antenna codes. The latter was developed in close consultation with regional coordination groups ABU-HFC, HFCC-ABSU.
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morsecode, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
Electronic Construction Tutorial
- Everything you wanted to know about building stuff but were afraid to ask."
This series was originally published in "73 Amateur Radio" between November 1997 and February 1998
Adjusting Morse Keys and Paddles
- These instructions use simple, generally familiar examples of equipment types and are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best
Setting up the Electroinstruments Key-8
- These instructions are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best. What you are looking for ultimately is a particular feel, and that will vary from person to person.
- RadioMirror amateur packet radio multicast software is a powerful tool for distributing information to many hams at once, and can be especially useful during the course of an emergency
- CutRate Batteries supplies fully compatible, after market battery packs for two-way radios and barcode scanners. Our products are guaranteed to work with Motorola, Kenwood, Yaesu, Vertex, Icom, Telxon, Intermec, LXE and PSC two-way radios and barcode scanners.
- acarsd is an ACARS decoder for a LINUX or Windows PC which attempts to decode ACARS transmissions in real-time using up to three Soundcards. acarsd is also a realtime ACARS Server, for the worldwide spotter and ACARS community.
- DOS Freeware, DSPBOX is an attempt to code the Texas Instruments DSK 'C50 in such a way
to make it behave like a commercial DSP noise reduction unit, like the
NIR-12, the TimeWave 599+ and others. Not only the noise reduction function
has been implemented, but automatic notch, AGC and Band Pass have as well.
Phase 3D (AO-40) Decoder
- This program demodulates the telemetry data signal transmitted by the AO-40 satellite (aka Phase III-D) using the PC sound card
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more
- Decode and trasmit morsecode, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
- Gpredict is a satellite tracking program for Unix-like operating systems. In the begining (v. 0.1.x) Gpredict was just a GUI client to John Magliacane's excellent satellite tracking program, Predict, but due to performance problems it has been decided to include the tracking code directly into Gnome Predict (v. 0.2.0 and later).