- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
A new method of radio direction findingPriority listing
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
- Many NDB radio enthusiasts publish their reception logs on the web.
A completely separate system designed for individual listeners to make their own logs and obtain statistics on NDBs, DGPS and now Navtex Stations they have received. Log listings can be exported in a multitude of formats and then emailed to the NDB List
ADIF Conversion utilities
- Converters available from: LogEQF9, Gemradio, SLog 2.09, Hyperlog 4xx, LogPlus, WJ2O, OH1AA, Toplog
T93Y LogPlus to ADIF
- Program which will allow you easy migration from logPlus to another logging software. Tested with Logger by K4CY so let me know it you have problem ADIF import to other software.
- WinTick is a utility program aiming at synchronizing the PC clock to Universal Coordinated Time (UTC). It was originally developed for accurate satellite tracking, running on the taskbar while a NASA-compliant tracking program (SGP4 or SDP4) is running in the foreground.