- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations
- NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations, USNO GPS Data & Information Files Global Positioning System Overview Current GPS Constellation, GPS Time Transfer Operations, GPS & Glonass Satellite Visibility
- Carrier Communications sells new and used Motorola and GE two-way radios and microwave equipment We also rent space in 22 antenna sites located throughout California to commerical and amateur radio users.
- UI-VIEW APRS Style Complete software package. High Resolution maps and multiple TNC Support GPS input
- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and DOS and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.