- maycom communications products has been industry distributor for over 30 years . Offer main line products and parts for many hard to find items .
Antenna Mounts and Accessories basd in Michigan USA
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
- Distributor of electronic components, ull range of semiconductors (active components), including relays, circuit breakers, transistors, diodes, memory devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers, and other integrated cuircuits, as well as passive components, such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, and electromechanical products, including cable, switches, connectors, filters, and sockets.
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
- The function that is actually implemented is a QRB and QTF calculator, but the idea is to make a complete toolkit with DXCC database, logging and so on.
Microphone connections by G4WPW
- Roy G4WPW has collected one of the most complete and interesting pages for microphone connections schemas and wiring. Includes Kenwood microphones schematics as well as Yaesu Icom Alinco Adonis Drake Heil JRC MFJ schematics
Filters and Ferrites in EMC
- This article is about the characteristics and use of various filters and ferrites for solving amateur radio electromagnetic compatibility problems involving breakthrough of amateur signals into domestic equipment such as television sets, video recorders stereo sytems etc.