- Ham Radio On line shop, kenwood yaesu icom alincon ten tec dealer, antenna rotors, antennas, antenna mounts, microphones, antenna mas, receivers and scanners based in Essex England Uk
- Icom Kenwood Yaesu MyDel dealer, offer a wide range of ham radio products, transceivers, antennas, rotators, microphonrs, aerials, dummy loads, rf amplifiers and scanners based in UK
30m QRSS Beacon
- A borderline insane 30m QRSS beacon project, completely independent of computer control and containing NO microprocessors!
The 68HC705 Beacon Keyer Projects
- C8 based Keyer, This microcontroller-based beacon controller board was originally developed during March - September 1996 to become part of the then replacement P29 beacon
KI5YN QLF Filter
- A microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter. The circuit receives a signal from the key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio.