Valve Data Sheets
- This web page has full data sheets for a number of commonly used valves. Most are Eimac and include the 2C39A, 3-500Z, 3-1000Z, 3CX1500A7, 3CPX5000A7, 3CX5000A7, YC156, 3CX15000B7, 4CX250B, 4CX250A, 4CX1000A, 4CX1500B, 4CX10000J etc. These are not avialable on Eimac's web site in full - only brief notes.
EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933)
MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
GEOG UK terrain heights
- Geog is a suite of programs written by Andy Talbot ( G4JNT ), some of which make reference to a database of UK terrain heights, to provide useful information for radio amateurs