- My personnal web site about me, the RC members in my r?gion and my HAM callsign F4BKV. You can find also all info about my DX expeditions on 11M: 14RC/EU159 14RC/AT028 167RC0 and many others...
GB3EN The North London Television Group
- Formed in 1998 with the aim of encouraging Amateur Television (ATV) activity in the North London/Lea Valley area, and specifically to establish an Amateur Television repeater in North London.
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
- Midland Consumer Radio, Inc. is one of the most experienced and respected names in radio equipment. Midland offers the broadest line of CB transceivers in the industry, Amateur radio transceivers, VHF marine transceivers, VHF power amplifiers, and RF equipment for the broadcast industry.
Trans World Radio
- Trans World Radio has been a part of Guam since 1975 when our MW (AM) station (KTWG) first took to the airwaves. Our Shortwave station (KTWR) has been on the air continuously since 1977.
LogWindows - Log X
- Log-X formerly LogWindow is a Windows based software program designed for the specific use of Amateur Radio operators to keep a log of the contacts that were made with other radio operators around the world, designed to be used in Amateur Radio contests, Emergency situations, and for general record keeping of conversations. By SCO Inc
- Ham University includes Morse Code lessons, graded exercises, and a game.
Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams, contains all the questions for all three FCC written exams. You can browse the questions, quiz yourself on your weak areas, or set yourself a mock exam.
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC