Installation of a Utility Pole
- There are many ways to support an amateur radio antenna. Installatio of a utility pole will provide an antenna height of approximately 13 meters (40 feet) and will require no guy wires.
KD5QEL hurricane katrina and rita info
- Hurricanes Katrina & Rita information from various sources. Compiled by KD5QEL Robin (New Orleans native) near Atlanta, GA. Not for chitchat--only for communications info.
Lost and found in new mexico
- I am an EMT-B,an Incident Commander for NM Search and Rescue and an Amateur Radio Operator - KD5KTY
Dedicated to the Preservation of Life through Search, Rescue and Education services.
Radio 2 Radio Blog
- Radio 2 Radio broadcasts amateur & HAM radio news and current events from around the world.
- HFpack provides an information exchange about transceivers, antennas, systems, HF packs, propagation, new developments and
techniques in HF portable operation. Radio Amateurs are invited to participate in egroup and on-the-air nets around the world.