Bromley Repeater Group - Gateway
- Website and Forums of The Bromley Repeater Group which has been formed to launch and maintain the new Kent repeater, GB3OK. Located in Orpington and with an ASL of 600 feet, it's predicted to provide coverage over a large area of London and South East England. Also on Echolink node 280040
R.A.I.N. Report newscast
- A weekly report with interviews about amateur / ham radio and people in the hobby. broadcast in realmedia and windowsmedia streaming
Rain Report about Amateur Ham Radio with Hap Holly, KC9RP
- This Week's top news on amateur radio newsline
ARRL Audio News
- ARRL Audio News contains highlights taken from the League's weekly publication, The ARRL Letter. ARRL Audio News is available via internet in mp3.
RSGB GB2RS News casts
- Every week the RSGB produces a News Bulletin for Radio Amateurs and Short Wave listeners. They are read live on Sundays (usually) by a team of readers throughout the UK on HF, VHF and above.
Listen To The Main News MP3 (G4NJH) or to GB2RS on your iPod
Radio Scanner Guideupdated
- A guide to selecting Radio Scanners; divides both new and used radio scanners into 6 categories, based on their specifications and features - e.g. analog trunking scanners, digital trunking scanners, etc; provides specifications on each model
- One stop site for scanner users in Louisville Kentucky. Frequencies,10-Codes,Unit Numbers,Scanner News and more. Covering Fire,Police,EMS,Disaster,Civilian Emergency,Aviation,Railroad and other services.
Memphis Amateur Electronics, Inc.
- New and used ham radio equipment supplier. we carry hundreds of ham radio products including amateur radios from alinco, icom, kenwood, and yaesu, plus ham radio products from mfj, ldg, diamond antennas, hustler, ameritron, astron power supplies, and books .
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio gridsquares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
GOLog Contest Logger for Palm OS
- GOLog is a contest logger for Palm OS and was written with the QRP field contester in mind. GOLog is small (about 48K) and simple and should run on any handheld computer running Palm OS version 3.0 or newer.
DigChip IC database
- Provider of electronic components documentation. Offer a reliable tool to find semiconductors components technical information like parts, datasheets, cross reference, obsolete and new circuits.
An Inexpensive PL Tone Encoder
- If your local repeater has got you singing the PL tone blues, then read on. For less than $10, an inexpensive PL tone generator can be constructed that will bring new life into that old non-PL rig.