European 135.7 - 137.8 kHz Band Plan
- This is not an officially recognized band plan for the European LF allocation between 135.7 and 137.800 kHz. This plan just contains my own observations and shall help the newcomer to get some orientation on where to find what.
- Personal webpage dedicated to the world of ham radio. Here you can find my biography, news and events from Radio club Zagreb. There is a photo gallery where you can see some interesting pictures. Feel free to follow links to webpages from my fellow colleagues.
Passion RadioAmateur 2.0
- French Blog about amateur radio and new technologies, Internet, Hyperfréquences (SHF), DX Radio et Contests, Antennas and Videos by F1JXQ
International DX Association, Inc
- The International DX Association is an amateur radio organization dedicated to working DX and making DX possible.
Promotes and supports DX operations in countries that have limited or no amateur radio activity. Support is usually to DXpeditions to rare DXCC entities. Provides DX news and QSL routes on 14.236 MHz at 2330z.
The Tube Center
- Supplying over 2000 different vacuum tube types, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors. It is easy for Antique collectors, Ham radio operators, audio enthusiasts, broadcast enthusiasts and amateur radio hobbyists to buy, sell and trade vacuum tubes, electron tubes, audio tubes, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifierpop
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
Ameritron AL-1200 to gs35b Conversion
- The Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier is in current production. In its factory configuration it uses a single 3CX1200A7 (triode) tube, grounded grid configuration. Re-tubing the AL-1200 with a GS-35b with success.