Summits on the Air (SOTA)
- Summits on the Air is an exciting new award scheme for radio amateurs which encourages operation in mountainous and wilderness areas. The sceme is designed to grow into an international awards.
Kipsala DX Club
- All about amateur radio, radiotechnique and radiosport. Large FAQ (not only for newcomers). How to become a ham. How to learn the Morse code. Technical and operating references in Russian
Twin Cities Radio & Electronics Club Australia
- An informative site with information about our Australian Ham Radio & Electronics Clubs activities - and other interesting items such as links, photos, emergency service exercises and other Amateur Radio related news items
- Windows application that will allow you to perform calculations with the popular Maidenhead Grid Square system. This grid system is used worldwide by amateur radio operators for many aspects of ham radio.
- Calculates gridsquares from latitudes and longitudes, the reverse, and calculates distances and headings from two sets of lat/long or grid square. Convert Grid Square to Lat Log and vice versa. Freeware for Windows
- DX Spots announced by speech in phonetics (or plain). Connect to the worldwide DX-Cluster via the Internet easily. Calculates distance and bearing between Grid locators and sends Grid & distance. Hot buttons to see DX-Spots on specific bands. Editable Hot buttons. Easy switching between favourite DX-Clusters.
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.