Amateur Radio Astronomy
- A radio-telesc
ope project observing the natural radio emissions of neutral hydrogen atoms throughout space.
Basics of Radio Astronomy
- This workbook was developed to support training for the Goldstone-Apple Valley Radio Telesc
ope, but is a resource applicable to all radio astronomy.
Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio telesc
opes work, and the kinds of research done with radio telesc
- A non-profit educational and sc
ientific organization devoted to privatizing the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence.
ATNF - Australia Telescope National Facility
- Operates the Australia Telesc
ope, a set of radio telesc
opes in New South Wales. These telesc
opes are used, individually or together, to study objects in the Universe ranging from the remains of dead stars to entire galaxies.
- The world's largest fully steerable radio telesc
ope, the 100 m antenna of Effelsberg in Bonn, Germany, operated since August 1972.
- A 15-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telesc
ope. Situated near the summit of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
Jodrell Bank - Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories (NRAL)
- NRAL at Jodrell Bank are a part of the University of Manchester's Department of Physics and Astronomy. The Laboratories are home to the Lovell Telesc
ope and the MERLIN & VLBI National Facility which is operated by the University on behalf of PPARC.