WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
Amsat DSP Satellite Transceiver Project
- The DSP Satellite Transceiver is a conceptual transceiver designed as a dedicated unit for amateur satellite operators. The initial concept was brought about by the lack of satellite functionality on modern amateur radio transceivers, and the specialized requirements of the ham radio operator who utilizes OSCAR amateur satellites.
- N4ATS - Devoted to the Yaesu FL-7000 Amplifier. I have been rebuilding, repairing, and applying modifications to the Yaesu FL-7000 amplifier for 15 years. Over 200 units completed and counting!
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter
- The Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter provides a complete half-duplex radio front-end in an industry-standard 6U format. The architecture consists of dedicated receive and
transmit channels that share a common RF interface.
Software-defined radio by Wikipedia
- According to wikipedia a software-defined radio is a radio communication system which uses software for modulation/demodulation of signals