The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
End-Fed Halfwave Antennapop
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
- MicroSignals produces a line of RF and IF signal processing components that offer high performance at an exceptional value. To achieve this MicroSignals began with an engineering team that possessed an excellent background in RF Transformer and Balun design.
Ardf IARU Region II
- The IARU Region II ARDF Working Group defines the official rules for ARDF in IARU Region II, organizes the IARU Region II ARDF Championships, and supports the growth of the sport throughout the region.
WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
Kenwood TS-950S RF gain mod
- The Kenwood TS-950S and TS-950SD HF transceivers are fine radios. However, many, if not all,
of them were produced with a design flaw which allows the RG GAIN control to cease function in
the presence of a strong signal IF the AGC has been turned OFF
Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.