Bootstrap coax traps for antennas
- Analysis of an antenna trap where a coil is formed of a length of coax cable, the outer conductor of one coax end is tied to the inner conductor of the other coax end, and the remaining connections form the terminals for the trap.
Holiday City Amateur Radio Club
- The Holiday City Amateur Radio Club (HCARC) invites all hams or prospective hams to join our club. We are an ARRL affiliated club and have members eager to help others to achieve licensing or to up-grade their present license privileges.
- FCC_Call is a program that allows you to create a database from the FCC license records and to look-up the FCC records by call, name or city.
It requires TRX-Manager or VB5 runtime installed.
- Implementation of NORAD SGP4/SDP4 algorithms in PHP for determining a satellites location and velocity in Earth orbit. These SGP4/SDP4 models were ported from Predict 2.2.3 written by John A. Magliacane (KD2BD) for the Linux operating system.
Bandpass Filters for Portable Usage
- These are QRP rated 3 Pole Butterworth filters based on a design by K4VX, feature simplicity, almost no insertion loss, and reasonable rejection on the other ham bands.
Digital SWR Power Meter project
- A PIC16F876 based, automatic 1.8 – 60 MHz Digital SWR/WATTmeter capable of displaying both the SWR and P.E.P.power values, with a bar graph on the second line tracking the instantaneous power.