The K9CU Contest Club
- We are based in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois, and are affiliated with the Twin City Amateur Radio Club.
The Great Lakes DX / Contest Club
- The Great Lakes DX / Contest Club is located in the central part of Michigan near the city of Lansing which is the state capitol.
The club's main purpose is to support and encourage the DX aspect of the amateur radio hobby.
W6MLP Milpitas Amateur Radio and Electronics Society
- The Milpitas Amateur Radio and Electronics Society was formed in 2000 and incorporated in 2002
The club is independent from but supports two volunteer emergency communications organizations: Milpitas Amateur Radio Emergency Services (ARES) and the Milpitas City Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services (RACES) groups.
Tricity ARC in SE Connecticut
- The Tri-City ARC was formed by amateurs in the New London, Norwich and Westerly areas (hence Tri-City) desirous of forming an association of local amateurs with the purpose of furthering better cooperation among amateurs
W4RYZ Panama City Amateur Radio Club
- Founded in the 1950s, the Panama City Amateur Radio Club is a warm, relaxing haven for Bay County amateur radio operators to meet, chat, and eyeball folk they talk to on simplex and local repeaters during the week.
COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.