- InstantTrack is a satellite tracking program for PC compatibles running DOS or other
environments for DOS programs
(including Windows) InstantTrack has been a favorite of many amateur radio satellite operators since the introduction of version 1.00 in 1989 ...
- SatEvo is a program to compute the decay or re-entry times of earth satellites. For objects nearing decay, it generates sets of orbital elements for each revolution. The format of the input and output element sets conform to the standard tle format accepted by many prediction programs
- Gpredict is a satellite tracking program for Unix-like
operating systems. In the begining (v. 0.1.x) Gpredict was just a GUI client to John Magliacane's excellent satellite tracking program, Predict, but due to performance problems it has been decided to include the tracking code directly into Gnome Predict (v. 0.2.0 and later).
- SATPRO is an earth satellite tracking software package for the IBM-PC and compatible class of microcomputers running MS-DOS. The forte' of SATPRO over other
software packages is the accuracy of ephemerides produced and the number of simultaneous propagations that can be accomplished
- Joe Bijou, WB5CCJ, and Richard Allen, W5SXD, are pleased to be able to provide our users and the satellite community with new Y2K compatible versions of Silicon Solutions satellite tracking software. These programs
are free to be downloaded and used by anyone
- GorbTrack or Geostationary Orbit Tracker is a freeware program intended to be an aid in finding geostationary satellites. It produces output helpful in aiming dishes for receiving television broadcast satellites. The program also displays several astronomical values like
the positions of the sun and moon