W8DIG Central Ohio Digital Interconnect Group
- Group of dedicated amateur radio enthusiasts who want to further digital modes of communication in the central Ohio area. We have been active in packet, APRS, VOIP and are now proud to provide D-Star digital voice and data connectivity.
D-StarLet - D-Star Radio Messaging System
- A web-based text messaging application using D-Star digital data technology. Client server environment, where server can run linux windows or macos os with apache tomcat by Dean K. Gibson.
DXCluster for Pocket PC
- It is a DXCluster program that can use either Packet (Packet Engine) or Telnet to connect to DXCluster servers.It can catch also DXCluster spots monitoring the Packet Frequency.
CQRLOG for Linux
- CQRLOG is a Linux advanced ham radio logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries.
IBP - Beacon Monitor
- Linux program that helps one with monitoring the beacons of the International Beacon Project, by continuously showing which beacon is transmitting on which frequency, along with the distance and antenna directions by PA3FWM
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
ebook2cw - text to morse
- ebook2cw is a command line program (optional GUI available) which converts a plain text ebook to morse code MP3 files. It works on several platforms, including Windows and Linux.
SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.