Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6mpop
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
- RadioMirror amateur packet radio multicast software is a powerful tool for distributing information to many hams at once, and can be especially useful during the course of an emergency
AST Global Electronics
- New and Pre-Owned Agilent, Avcom, Fluke, Hewlett Packard, Instek, Iwatsu, Leader, LeCroy, Tektronix, etc. Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Power Supplies, Video Test Equipment, Generators, Meters and tons more
SV2AGW AGWUNDigi APRS Digipeater
- AGWUIDigi is a program that help you setup your packet station to act as an APRS Digipeater. Its unique feature is that it is written to take advantage of the Windows XP facilities.
Among others can act as Cross Port APRS digi if you have more than a RadioPort.
The program is the Perfect Companion to AGWTracker.
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
- NetLogger is a logging program that can use the internet to transmit check-in information to other users of NetLogger. Net participants that are monitoring the net with NetLogger receive updated information every twenty seconds.
Coaxial Cable & Power Handling
- This calculator can be used to estimate the attenuation (dB loss), power handling capability, and transmission efficiency for some of the more popular Wireless Communications and MIL Spec cables at the frequency of interest